Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK After testing positive for COVID-19, Ron Johnson says he's still against mask mandates | Local Government | madison.com

Sen. Ron Johnson was tested for COVID on his way to a Wisconsin “Oktoberfest Dinner” on Friday night. He still attended the event, saying he wore his mask until he spoke and stayed "at least feet from anybody." He continues to oppose mask mandates. This guy is subhuman and a Putin puppet. I wonder how many people he infected.

barjoe 9 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Idiot

I feel no pity for the people that chose to continue to be around him.

If they CHOOSE to be around this asshat, too bad so sad, I have no thoughts to waste on them.

Especially when public speaking, the vapors/droplets get expelled farther........but ya know what? They could have chosen to leave, so, too bad so sad!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:540278
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.