Agnostic.com

7 0

LINK G Man's Dark Confession | DP #768 CLIP - YouTube

This is that same guy I shared last time showing how his loving Christian worldview allows hate crimes. He tries to save himself at the end by claiming that he's trolling but I think he took it way too far. This is also the same guy that thinks atheists are immoral monsters that simultaneously hate all people with religion but are being controlled by Catholic Jesuits.

MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING: CONTAINS ANTI-TRANS HATE SPEECH

JohnnyMiller 6 Oct 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never heard of him

Word Level 8 Oct 5, 2020

I remember GMan. He absolutely got schooled by Matt Dillahunty and he once made the claim to TJ Kirk that there were no “Starving Christians,” even though TJ cited many examples of Christians in Africa lacking food.

Sounds about right. He's currently on an anti-trans tirade and calling black atheists racist at the behest of his white supremist enablers. Still a walking contradiction.

A clown show.

I try to avoid all this shit that I can.

A waste of my time to watch him.

don't get why you continue to post shit from this hater, pass.

Thanks for the warning, I think I'll pass. I can get all of that I want at work. That's why I avoid the whole subject there, and certain people to boot.

Understandable. I'm more of the opinion that this guy gets the attention he's wanting just not to the crowd he wants it to go to. Personally I wish he'd bump into a trans MMA fighter that's seen this clip of him and watch her knock the hell out of him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:540406
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.