Agnostic.com

3 3

So Donald Trump is out of hospital and bragging about how he (Note. Not the top flight American team of medics) has beaten the virus.
What does he now call the 210 thousand Americans who have died so far? Probably, like those who died in Vietnam, they are simply "losers"

Petter 9 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, the average age of death from Covid is 78 years old
The average age of death in the United States alone without Covid is... guess what... 78 years old.
It’s the flu during an election year.

Where on earth did you dream up that crazy number for Covid-19 deaths?
Read this:-
[economist.com]

You sir are a fool & your "numbers" are off by 30 years. Read the excellent article, above, that @Petter was kind enough to post for you

@AnneWimsey I thank thee kindly, dere lady. 😁

I'm not so sure his doctors were all that competent. If they were, they would recognize Trump as suffering from severe mental illness, and in need of psychiatric care.

Donnie Dumpsterfire is a dumbass, and he proves that multiple times a day.

tRump had his maskless return to the White House filmed twice.
I guess he probably wanted to make sure they captured his photogenic side -- despite putting everybody around him at literally mortal risk.😑
What a selfish idiot and asshole.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:541097
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.