Agnostic.com

2 1

So now Trump is trying to hold the economy hostage

In his tweets today, Trump wrote “I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business.”

In other words, if you want a stimulus package, you'd better vote for Trump.

This is the lowest form of blackmail. He's trying to extort votes from desperate people who hope that he would, for once in his life, do something he promised and actually work with the Democrats to pass a stimulus.

Why not pass one now? Because it wouldn't take effect until after the election. It wouldn't help him at the ballot box.

This is not a man. It's a worm in a cheap suit, masquerading as a pathetic excuse for a human being. I hope Joe Biden along with all & sundry get to work castigating him for this extortion attempt on our nation's economy and the livelihoods of tens of thousands of businesses and families.

I have spoken.

Paul4747 8 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I failed to mention the other clearly implied point in Trump's tweet- "If I don't win, there's no way in hell you people are getting a stimulus package this year. If you don't believe I'm petty enough to hold up trillions of dollars in relief for Americans as revenge for losing the election; just try me."

He is the lowest form of life ever. What a freaking bastard that moron is. I am so sick of him.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:541161
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.