Agnostic.com

2 0

Confused.com😂🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Confused joined this as I thought it was a place for good debate on life with people that generally think the same am I doing something wrong or not doing things right ???

sullykemp12 3 Oct 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"No one needs a relationship?"
We are all social animals, are we not?

There are people that know gods exist, they are called gnostics.

When you die, everyone else does NOT die with you, so after you are dead, someone does know what is happening.

If you attack me, I might call you a demon, then it can be said, I was attacked by a demon.

Try looking at weather.com and tell me the weather man is not predicting the future.

Have you ever known a person that is quadriplegic? If you ever become quadriplegic and shit yourself in bed that you cannot get out of, would you want a nurse to say, no one can help you clean yourself but you clean yourself, yourself.

No one needs money, everything should be free.

Only relationship I ever need is with the non-existent flying spaghetti monster sky God in non-existance. Would that still be a relationship, to be non-existent together? It would work for me.

Exactly, what I have gone thru may not be exactly know by someone else. But, things might have simularity.

If I am my thoughts and my sad thoughts are making me sad then I am making my self sad. It could not be said "no one is making you sad".
Or is it that you are calling me a sad "no one."?

I had no control over the fact my mother pushed me out of the womb. I had no control over the doctors slapping me to breath. I cannot even control myself enough to kill myself because I just keep living a life I never asked for in the first place, especially this pathetic crap.

Word Level 8 Oct 8, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:541652
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.