Agnostic.com

4 5

Maybe before accepting treatment that was developed using fetal material, the recipient ought to sign a statement stating he approves of abortions.

[technologyreview.com]

itsmedammit 8 Oct 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

ABSOLUTELY ! EXPRESS gratitude to healthcare workers researchers and women free to choose parenthood or menstruation/abortion as sovereign people dedicated to our Feminist Atheist birthrights....life is not possible without women freed FROM theocracy

I hope the religious voters know about this .

And now he's publicly offered to make that treatment available to all Americans, and as we know all real Americans are White and speak English.

In this case the patient, Trump, I don't think, has any particularly strong feelings himself on abortion. He has picked the side of his base and that is that. If his base were against red Smarties he would do his best to get rid of red Smarties.

In spite of that..

Anyone who has the option of receiving ANY treatment should have any manufacturing knowledge available. It would give them the choice to make an informed decision. Having choice is a good thing for an individual all around.

Not sure why it would be important to know the individuals position on abortion though. If you don't want the treatment find an alternative.

If a person is against the treatment because of how it is developed there are plenty of more effective ways to make their opinion heard.

That was intended sarcasm. He's a politician who has stated a stance against abortion.

@itsmedammit Yes. Similar attitude to Pence’s abortion “shaming” policies in Indiana, I believe.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:541707
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.