Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Trump Calls for Arrest of Biden, Obama and Hillary Clinton - YouTube

Trump is desperate and acting like the dictator he wants to be. He thinks he has nothing to lose. This the most dangerous time I have ever seen, and in school we had both Tornado drills and nuclear duck and cover drills. The Orange Ogre is unhinged.

EdEarl 8 Oct 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Traitorous and should be treated as such!

Agree! I hope biden throws the book at him.

He's just insane....fucking bat shit insane!

We should be kind to the incompetant, When he leaves office, we should give him a suit to match his orange complexion.

@EdEarl Then, behavioral scientists could study that despicable despotic dullard!

@LucyLoohoo I suppose some sadist would like that job, but not me.

@EdEarl Ummm....I think it could be fascinating....like studying his responses to standard test questions, Rorschach tests, a polygraph.....

@LucyLoohoo Oh, he is an unusual character, and I can understand wanting to get his psych profile.

Divisive in a way that no other president we've ever had. Even after the Civil War, they didn't prosecute. They should've.

Fortunately, no one has acted on his illegal orders to arrest Biden and others, and I hope they do not.

This man isn’t sane to begin with...we knew it was going to be a terrifying ride toward the election! Hold on for dear life!

@Freedompath I'm holden, but it feels like an earthquake. I hope it's a fake earthquake.

@EdEarl ...we can make it one more month! Trump will still hold a few cards...but, just maybe the shock to his system, that he was ousted by a landslide will finish the job! He he

@Freedompath We can make it a month!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:541820
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.