Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Whitmer says Trump 'complicit' after feds reveal thwarted plot to kidnap her

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer said Thursday that President Donald Trump is "complicit" in fomenting extremists as she addressed a thwarted plot to kidnap her revealed earlier Thursday.

snytiger6 9 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People are pissed at HER decisions and it’s someone else’s fault??? Yeah. That sounds like democrat logic. I disagree, but I understand it.

Wait a minute... are you actually defending the kidnapping and murder plot?

The "decision" was to implement pandemic guidelines. The opposition thinks following pandemic guidelines is "taking away their freedom", when if fact it is for their own protection and the protection of others.

@snytiger6 it’s an exercise in obedience. They chose the second amendment route.
Not saying it was right, but I understand.

He called for the liberation of Michigan and worse, that makes him part of the right-wing terrorist organization that tried to kidnap Gretchen even if he never attended the meetings.

He also demanded that his supporters show up to the polls armed.. so F him.
You know if someone had pithed him, like we did with frogs in biology class, in his first year his national policy would be a lot more reasonable.

I think he was disappointed that the plot was unsuccessful.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542020
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.