Agnostic.com

13 3

Which of the four horsemen is your favorite?

It’s hard to choose between these fine gentlemen.

Also, I created a group to appreciate their quips and intellect. If you want to join you can find it by searching “Four Horsemen,” on the group page.

• 20 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 5 votes
DominicShaull 5 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Damn, I was going to vote for Ric Flair.

This isn't the choice I thought I was going to have...
My favorite is Death. I met him (Julian Richings) last October. (he almost killed me on an escalator, but appologised for it later, seemed very concerned)
Note, I aslo met a few Angels, the King of Hell, God and his Sister, and the Winchesters...
#SPN

But given the choices I have been given, I guess I'll fo with Dawkins.

Gotta go with Hitchens. But all are great!

I wad expecting a different group of horsemen.

The drummer.

Sam Harris and Dawkins

Well it appears Hitch is in the lead. May he rest in peace. I really appreciate each of them for their own style but I had to go with Hitchins. I loved his brutal honesty. He didn't respect anyone just because of their status. If I could pick a second it would be Sam Harris...

I’ve been watching a lot of Hitch on YouTube lately and I don’t know if anyone I’ve ever seen can match his combination of wit, tenacity, and recall. He had this crazy ability to wrap these distant but relevant references into his creative, combative style.

None of the above

Played by Matt Frewer (Max Headroom).

only one of them is known for the Hitchslap.....

Sam Harris.

Having a little trouble with Harris after his flapdoodle with Ezra Klein. Just listened to their, "Okay, let's get this over with," discussion a few hours ago. He seems very petulant. I met Dawkins once, thanked him for helping me out of religion, but his sexism is a little tiresome.

I prefer to read Dennett, and met him in grad school several times.

But I chose Dawkins since he's the most committed to his guns.

Hard call btwn Dennett & Dawkins for me!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54228
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.