Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Hillary Clinton Says She Warned You About Trump - The Atlantic

Trump has proved her to be right about him.

snytiger6 9 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I knew what kind of ass hole Trump was 4 years ago. That's why I voted for Hillary.

I knew he was an asshole when he was promoting his ghost written book "The Art of the Deal:" back in the 1980's

In 2008 Hillary started strong but Barack caught up and passed her. She did not like campaigning.

Why did the Dems, eight years later,, have only Hillary?

@Diagoras Thanks. Shit sometimes just happens.

She did, I believed her and history has proven her right.
She is intelligent and strong.
That makes her the most evil demon from hell in the minds of incell / conservative male minds.
Those are her only crimes, I see the same case being made for every outspoken women in politics. Harris is a monster and a squad was going to abduct Governor Gretchen.
Feminist need to fight this.

She did. She was gaslighted, as was the entire country.

Michelle O. helped gaslight the country in 2016 when she said “When they go low, we go high.” A few weeks ago, after the Lincoln Project Repubs talked to her, she remarked on the flaw in her line.

Tit for tat — When they go low, we go equally low — is a tested and proven strategy. The Reed Rules debacle in the House in the early 1890s ended when then GOP Speaker Tom Reed went as low as the Dems. (The Wikipedia account tells only a part of the story.)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542308
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.