Agnostic.com

4 6

When he is out of office.

Charliesey 7 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One can only hope. Since France won't loan us their guillotine, this will have to do.

On some level they really do not understand how many Americans have come to loathe this family.

He’ll pardon his kids and he’ll try to pardon himself.
I’m not a big “There ought to be a law against that” but in this case I make an exception, because there isn’t a law.

You can't preemptively pardon. As long as no charges have been filed yet and no verdicts rendered, there's no possibility for a pardon. Trials take more time than they have before the election.

@Paul4747 Wrong, Richard Nixon hadn’t been charged yet when he was pardoned by Ford. I was there.

@Willow_Wisp Okay, I stand corrected.

I doubt it. I'll take it if he leaves office without starting a race war.

Between normal whites against poor white trash.

@JackPedigo

Even Trump in an interview during his candidacy called his followers "white trash", then went on to conclude that he too was white trash, only difference, he had money.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:542317
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.