Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Authorities investigating large religious event in Nashville with maskless crowds

A test of faith? They should seriously consider letting them gather to see if it works. That's why I say, "Belief is a MF!"

IAJO163 8 Oct 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

BDair Level 8 Oct 14, 2020

Faithfools are opposed to wearing mask. Some of them say the mask is of the devil.

The stupid! It burns! It burns!! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING

Ignorance is bliss.

They should be wearing masks if only to prevent them from being identified as stupid.

Rednecks (oh I’m sorry) I mean evangelicals aren’t known for their smarts, but for their faith in a “Higher Power”.

@SeaRay215ex excuse me!!!

@Redneckliberal
Your excused. Next time say excuse you.

I am tired of worrying about this crap. Let them have their event and then Darwin can sort it out.

The thing to worry about is the fact that they will spread infections to unsuspecting people who never came within miles of the place. Innocent victims will pay for their arrogance.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543126
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.