Agnostic.com

3 2

For those of you too busy to watch the Senate Judicial Committee hearings of Supreme Court confirmation, I'll summarize it to save you time.

All Democratic Senators say Amy will overturn Roe V Wade and throw out the ACA law

All Republican Senators say she won't.

Have a nice day.

Alienbeing 8 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All Republicans are fucking amoral liars.

Both sides have their share of liars. Immoral is subjective.

@Alienbeing Moral equivalence is fascist propaganda, history as preserved in the records proves you dead wrong, and soon due to this administrations distortions of information you may be more dead then wrong.

@Willow_Wisp I never said or implied the current Administration is anything. I now will. The current Administration is the most horrible, lying Administration I can remember and probably the worst ever.

Now having said that. both sides lie, and what is moral in politics is subjective. Everyone will not agree with your moral judgements, or mine, thereby proving subjectivity.

@Alienbeing It's not a lie when your best information is wrong, it is however everyone's responsibility to fact check the opinions they entertain as best they can. Simply accepting the word of people you normally agree with without considering the possibility that they may be wrong is in my view objectively dishonest.

@Willow_Wisp I don't disagree with anything in your last post, but most people do think morals are subjective.

She is smart, cunning and totally controlled by the thoughts of her like conservatives. Once she is in we will get to see what the conservatives are really about. I hope you are enjoying the good economy we are having now, because as soon as the conservatives have total control the economy will go in the shitter and the Great Depression will be just a sneeze during a bad cold.

I fear total control by Conservatives or Liberals.

Since I am comfortably retired, I can't think of an economic situation that would affect me too much.

@Alienbeing Well when Social Security, Medicare, all programs to help poor people are gone, they (Conservatives) will still need more money and your retirement accounts will be next. They will not be happy until we are all serfs, working for nothing until we die. Which is also their medical plan which you will have to pay for.

@dalefvictor Wow! I agree that Conservatives are self absorbed, but even if you are correct, I am too old to see what you suggest come to fruition.

Thanks Bobby 😂😂 we'd be lost without you..

You are always lost, and your Bobby thing proves it.

@Alienbeing thanks Bobby 😂😂

@Cutiebeauty Your ability to sound strange, and you do, is only exceeded by your ability to bicker.

Please continue.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.