Agnostic.com

3 1

We are being forced into dark insidious times by trump and these republican fascists!!!

trump republican death cult followers using racist slurs using zoom against the Connecticut Freshman US House of Representative and Teacher of the year.

trump and his obstructionist republican fascists are now using race, religion, and white supremacy to over take and control this country wholesale!!!

They are starting a civil war using religious dogma, race, and pushing white supremacy!!!

[dailykos.com]

of-the-mountain 9 Oct 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They’ve had a taste of power ..and they like it..

Varn Level 8 Oct 15, 2020

I was cautiously optimistic for a minute, I’m not going to make that mistake again.
This BITCH they want on the Supreme Court is a curse.
These social conservatives are a death cult and they are intent on taking us all with them.
So far the twenty first century is about the rise of tyranny by the fucking stupid.

We must realize this has been a slow moving Coup d’Tat for the last fifty five years!!!

Until they own and control everything!,,

The wealthy and their corporations are pure Fascists using every means at their disposal to ensure our enslavement!!!

This is a world wide phenomenon of a clear intentional Reset of the monetary system and the private ownership of all real property to be control by the wealthy and their corporations!!!

Just look around, they all ready own the politicians and have stacked the courts with their fascist clone judges, have complete militarized law enforcement into a private army, they have these death cult militias to start the violence they need to declare Martial Law while starting a civil war against the poor, minorities, and the working class!

They have most of us under ad hoc house arrest because of this virus, have caused 65 Million to loose their employment, upwards of 45 million to be evicted in the next three to four months!!!

The Obstructionist republican fascists are more concerned about a pushing a Supreme Court Justice into power.

Than the over 100 million who do not have enough to eat and feed their children!!!!

It is almost too late for being cautious, they have all but killed the golden goose out of greed and power!!!

I guess it's good to be white. None of this affects me much as I've dropped off the grid. Dropped out and living on savings until SS kicks in. I'm a very lucky guy but the end result, for me, is that I no longer care what humans do. It's a rotten society and always has been unless white. Just another day in America.

Yep!!!!
Until they steal your SS and then steal your property.

This is their objective to own and control everything!!!

@of-the-mountain If they steal my SS, so the money thereby runs out, I still have ultimate control of my existence. They can not own me and they will not win.

It’s a tad safer if you look like the majority. Don’t know what it is about me that stays with the fight..? A caregiver, perhaps it’s the pain of witnessing innocent suffering..

I have daughters, and ride a motorcycle. Passed a confused, perhaps drugged young woman near the age of mine recently, being ogled by a pair of predatory pricks across the road she was dangerously close to. The next small town, a beautiful young woman hobbled toward me on crutches ..as I waited for a stoplight. Both cases - as right now, I fought back tears… Knowing what, and where they could and should be - as compared to where they were and are..

Yes, I care, and am sorry you feel so powerless. Many suspect I squander my status, education, and assets. So be it.

@Varn

Not powerless at all!!!

If you can comprehend and see what might and is ahead of us!!!

It is actually an advantage!!!

As counterintuitive as it seems, it alludes you too compensate!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:543484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.