Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK God Does Not Exist (1904) - Benito Mussolini

A pamphlet on religion written by Mussolini when he was a strident atheist.

Hages 7 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So? Atheists are not necessarily geniuses.

Spend a bit of time on this site and that becomes abundantly clear.

@RoboGraham ya, i thought agnostics would be a little more open-minded
atheists, not so much i guess

@RoboGraham, @bbyrd009 Well, you're here...aren't you? Frankly, I find these folks to be intelligent, witty and very enjoyable. Guess you're missing that aspect?

@bbyrd009 YOU might think so, but no, Agnostics are not, as it turns out, "...a little more open-minded atheists..."
In fact, they're not atheists at all! Can you believe it?
I know, surprised me too!

@LucyLoohoo no, im getting that too; in about the same mix as any other culture i guess

@Storm1752 i missed a period after "atheists" there, sorry

@LucyLoohoo

Most of the people here, in my experience, are intelligent and decent. But not all, not by a long shot. I have seen some very despicable people here. So yes, we do have a good group of folks here, but the point is, if you spend some time on this site, you will see that just because a person has seen through the bullshit of religion doesn't necessarily mean they are smart or good or reasonable.

That last paragraph says it all. Benito--I'm surprised at your intelligence.

ha well hes blaming a God that he doesnt believe in for the ills that man creates, but he does make some good points viz religion imo. The RCC was still a force back then i guess

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:544731
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.