Agnostic.com

3 4

This...... Lovely!

Redneckliberal 7 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dancing to music does both in the same time and space! I'm lucky to have lots of great live music bands near me and a place to dance outdoors with friends. Best of both worlds. 🙂

Time? hmmm

Maybe mood, or happy tone?
To me, history decorates time.

How long before someone combines the two? Musical art, or artful music.

It has been done in a kind of way, with commputer aid of course. I love these.

@Fernapple Yeah, I find these fun to watch. Trills, ascending or descending, get much of my attention

Sound sculptures in the 60s

@Fernapple I see art in orchestra members’ movements as they ‘work’ their instruments: the movements of the bows or fingers of string instrument users, of the hands or fingers of percussion instrument users, etc.
I tried piano lessons, and when I learned a simple piece I compared its sounds in differing keys, esp major and minor keys. But for liking science more, I might have composed music.

@yvilletom It is always better to be able to watch as well as listen. There used to be a free weekly concert in our town, in a very small room, you could sit just feet from the performers if you were on the front row. Loved it. Closed now though of course.

@Fernapple Ditto where I lived in my early teens. Family moved away so I don’t know if it survived.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545018
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.