Agnostic.com

6 4

There is an extremely important issue on the ballot that you need to be aware of if you're not already: The World Health Organization & global eradication of deadly viruses. If the U.S. stops funding the WHO, it is extremely likely we'll eventually see Polio back in the U.S.

Nunya 6 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Smallpox, anyone? You all do know it was herculean effort by WHO that wiped it completely out, right?

Putin's puppet doesn't limit his pestilence to the American continent.

The WHO is just another money grab organization.

Except for the part where they eradicated smallpox, right?

@AnneWimsey And when they first said that Covid wasn't transferred between humans in an effort to protect china.

@CourtJester is that why they said that? Wait! Did they ever actually say it? I can find no such remark.
Or is it what drumpy/Faux told you they said?

@AnneWimsey
[businessinsider.com]

@CourtJester wow, I had not realized that in JANUARY anybody knew anything about Covid....what a major IQ you must have, to get all that from a retracted tweet......

@AnneWimsey You don’t watch the news much I assume. As a doctor, we were looking at it in December. I assume you were waiting for cnn to tell you what to think. I bet y’all pegged it.

Now please tell me how Trump failed with an airborne virus that the Democrats called him xenophobic for trying to block off.

@CourtJester I started self-isolating, including laying in "bunker provisions" in late December. Trump failed us all, and the almost quarter-million dead (so far!) by denial, ignoring the pandemic response guidelines that were in place, calling it a hoax, Annndd etc...but you pay no attention to that...

@AnneWimsey so what should President Trump have done?

@CourtJester gee, i dunno, read & implemented the pandemic plans that kept the USA free of Ebola & SARS? Not called it a "hoax" & tell is it would be gone by April? (Or suggest we should inject bleach?!) Role-modeled wearing masks & social distancing? Distribute supplies, ventilators, & etc based on need, not whether the state was "red" or "blue"?
I could go on & on, but it is time to let the dogs out & hit the hay, and besides which I know you know all this already, but your drump-worship keeps you on that river on Egypt

@AnneWimsey No one pushing people to wear a mask has an understanding of science, physics, or epidemiology.

@CourtJester Really?!? Wow! How are N95 respirators tested? If you're a physician, you know this. What micron size does a properly fitted respirator filter out? I don't believe you're actually a doctor.

@CourtJester wow you cannot possibly be in the medical field as you claim....even chiropractors know better (chiropractors can call themselves "doctor"with a HS diploma & 2 years of " schooling", which can be done online in abut 6 months, BTW)

I have had four friends and toured with Leon Russell all who had polio. In elementary school my best friend's sister was in an iron lung for quite awhile. This is a horrible, horrible disease. Biden will straighten this out. Vote blue.

John Oliver may yet awaken Democrats to a political reality: “Conservatives always vote. Liberals vote when it’s convenient.”

Democrats are well aware of that, and far more than just ‘Liberals.’

@Varn I hope liberals are well aware of it this year.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545066
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.