Agnostic.com

2 3

Oh shit... That's the one I went to.... until they closed down... mind you, I just went through the drive-thru.

Fuck fuck fuck!!!

Customers told to watch for covid-19 symptoms after Starbucks outbreak

[lfpress.com]starbucks-outbreak/wcm/df9ad16a-3514-4f51-899e-df4fda5a5f63/amp/#aoh=16031697458651&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s

Dyl1983 8 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cook at home for Max protection.. But I think you'll be OK... ☺

You're probably pretty low risk if you were in the drive through. It isn't generally spread on objects.

MsAl Level 8 Oct 20, 2020

It does spread on objects, therefore surfaces also has to sprayed with sanitiser. Covid-19 could live for a few days on surfaces.

@MsAI see an article I looked up for you.

[webmd.com]

@TimeOutForMe I said it was low risk, not imposible. It's what I hear on my science shows and read about expert opinions. Your link backs that up. It says what all the other evidence I have heard says. It is mostly spread through large droplets in the air and probably smaller aerosolized droplets although we are still gathering evidence on that. It can live on surfaces but is rarely spread this way.

"From what we know so far – transmission from surfaces is much lower risk than person to person.  
Still, it is possible (though not as likely) to catch the virus if you touch a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touch your mouth, nose, or eyes."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545080
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.