Agnostic.com

5 3

Okay, am new to posting here and need some help. I received a 'message,' . . . you know, as part of the envelope at the top. I've made it to Level 3 but it appears as though I'm not being allowed to reply. I notice the member is Level 4. Got any idea why the website isn't, 1. allowing me to send a reply, or 2. if my reply/ies are being 'reviewed' by the website, how long will it be before they actually send and show up as being sent? thx

Wisterious 7 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome to level 4. Problem solved!

Keep plugging away ,you will get there ,It took me awhile also

It does seem a little strange that you can't even reply to an incoming message. I could understand blocking sending messages in the first place - to cut down on bots and spammers signing up and sending lots of messages.

But yes, as @skado mentioned you'll be at level 4 in no time. You need another 250 points - a few posts, comments, and likes and you'll be there in no time.

@Fmdg I'm not familiar with that connection with Zen (but I've never read the book either). More of a play on the saying "atheists just believe in one less god than you a theist". So I picked a god which is also the name of a scifi movie and I kind of liked the description of Prometheus on Wikipedia too.

Keep posting and your level will rise faster.

I don’t remember the exact cutoff but if it’s 4 you’ll be there in no time. The first four or five go by very quickly.

skado Level 9 Oct 20, 2020

@Fmdg as I type this it says you're at 315 points so only 185 to go.

But hey, I thought it took a long time to get from level 6 to 7 however now the wait for 8 is going to be like a year! Rumor has it I can get a t-shirt then - but you won't know until you get there. Maybe the shirt says "I got to level 8 and all I got was this t-shirt", but hey that's better than nothing 🙂

@Fmdg Remember you get points for liking comments and replying to comments. And for people liking and replying to your comments

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545308
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.