Agnostic.com

8 5

LINK NY Officials: Christian “Health Insurance” Companies Are Deceiving Customers | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

As we’ve noted so many times on this site before, there are Christian “health insurance” companies that only the most devout believers can buy into, and just like Christian films and theme parks, they’re so much worse than the original.

snytiger6 9 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m selling pet dog rapture insurance. If you get raptured and you pet stays on earth, My minions will feed and walk your dog.

Sounds like something I need. How much does it cost?

@Alienbeing Isn’t your pet priceless. Wouldn’t you pay anything for your puppy ? First there’s a $5,000 entry free plus $100/month fee. Then the legal fees for my lawyer cousin to set up the deed to your house so that I get your house and contents when you rapture.

@ADKSparky You are correct, my pet is priceless. Where do I send the money?

P.S. I hear there is a bridge for sale in the New York City area, and that the price is right. Do you now anything about that, or can you direct me to someone who does?

@Alienbeing I can manage the sale for a large fee.

@ADKSparky You are the best!

@Alienbeing Just trying to help my fellow animals.

Faithfools love to give their money away, without getting anything in return.

Just more schemes to relieve them of their money.

Scams. Plain and simple

Business idea: I will offer a service where people pay me a monthly fee to have on-call prayers for their health and general well-being. The only service is that I promise to pray for their health and safety when they express that they need it. I can even expand it out to message group members that somebody needs a prayer and get a bigger prayer pool. I can bill this as a supplemental service to doctors and have a clause that it doesn't guarantee results as all outcomes are in god's hands.
You think I will get some suckers... I mean devout religious folk to sign up?

Nothing we can do for them so I'm untroubled if fake insurance causes them pain and death. Problem solved for me.

Yes!

trumpcare for the religious who believe anything they are told True or false!!

No basic healthcare benefits or preexisting conditions allowed!

Of course evangelistic’s and Jesus approved to take your money and offer you nothing in return!!!

Of course they are.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545494
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.