Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Beautiful!

If you support Trump it is not your politics I have a problem with. I do have a problem with your lack of morals, character, and values. I have absolutely no desire to have you in my life on any level. This is not complicated for me.

Differing political views are fine, and in the case of reasonable proponents of either position yes, there is opportunity to still get along..

Ardent trump supporters do not have different political views. They have different values, and those values are not OK. Don't sugar coat it.

One of my next-door neighbors has a Trump sign in his yard. I have two Biden-Harris signs in my yard. To keep a war from starting, I do not discuss politics or social issues with him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545619
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.