Agnostic.com

3 0

Would you go to the poling station with covid?

Hypothetically, you test positive for covid19 on November 1st. Would you still go vote at a poling place on November 3rd?

• 3 votes
  • 5 votes
ScubaWags 7 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

POLLING station...
I voted by mail.

I planned to vote by mail from the very beginning, so the question is moot for me.

If you can go to work, go to Walmart, go to the gas station, etc.; you can go vote like an American.

Gosh, three things I didn’t do with H1N1 … but then I’m not a Republican ~

@Varn so you haven’t left your house in nine months? I’m sure fear fits you well.

@CourtJester Unlike your so-called soon not to be president … I’ve not had covid19. And unlike the same, I’ve taken precautions … against people like you ~

@Varn well I have, and it’s the flu with media buzz. And just because you don’t think you have, doesn’t mean you haven’t.

@CourtJester I’m sensitive enough to know if I’ve had this current (China) virus. I read it’s five times more deadly than H1N1 … and that crap nearly took me out..

It’s a situation where we need to work together, a couple of masks at the right time can make all the difference. I hate the damn masks, partially cuz I’m wearing an N95 when I think it’s worth putting one on. Already wish I had a dollar for everytime I’ve cussed ..then headed back to my vehicle for a damn mask. I get it, but am sure, I’ve not had it, yet.

As far as surviving this junk, I’m sure I’d do ok, if it wasn’t on top of a seasonal flu… I’ve parents I doubt would make it, though. Not because they’re not in excellent shape for their ages, but because they’re in their 80’s & 90’s.. It’s hardly slowing dad up, a former Republican. Mom, the Dem, is attempting to dodge it. But the crap’s out of control here in the US!

I think the Republicans are grinning, not their idiot prez, but those knowing the absolute shitstorm the Democrats are about to inherit. ...I did ‘vote above’ to vote if I had this junk or not, so yes, I’d vote if it were the last thing I did. But, I’d nearly arrive in a hazmat suit! I’ve already voted, though.

Sometimes I feel as though I should apologize for caring … until I again realize, the other side doesn't 😕

@Varn

Yes is winning.

@Varn You typed enough for that to be my reply.

Soooo, no then.? Because you should definitely not put your fellow Americans at risk by doing any of those things if you know you have Covid...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.