Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Jesus Robo Call - YouTube

This is the Jesus Robo Call. It is all audio and no video so the screen is black.

ADKSparky 8 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"We apologise for the lack of video with this message BUT our Private Lear Jet badly needs re-furbishing, an over-haul and new, faster engines, so we hope you will understand and send even more money but PLEASE Cash ONLY, no cheques, credit cards, etc." - your friendly, neighbourhood Tithe Collector, aka, God-mobster.

Please, just $100 bills with random serial numbers.

@ADKSparky OR, any denomination above 20 dollars is perfectly acceptable.

You can achieve salvation thru a robo-call now? That's so convenient! Who knew eternal life in a magical golden paradise was so easy to have? Now I never have to die and it was as simple as just not thinking about it...at all.

I love how God never demands I think about anything.

Butt fuck Jesus!!!! That changed my mind. I’ll be at church this Sunday. I can’t wait.

Thats gotta be illegal

Yep, definitely evidence of the existence of bullshit!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545628
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.