Agnostic.com

40 1

Would Oprah make a good presidential canidate?

Tell me your views on why you would or wouldn't support Oprah if she ran for President.

• 3 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 6 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 34 votes
paul1967 8 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Going to echo the same sentiment. TV stars don't belong in the oval office

Atheist hater.

She's racist.

Oprah is completely credulous. Whatever wild theory is out there, she believes. Just watch old episodes of her show. She would be every bit as bad as any religious candidate.

No not the correct background.

If she was Athiest I would be open to it.

She is a very big fat egomaniac, so: NO.

She has never held office and cannot do any better than trump because of that. america needs another leader and quickly

Because she was suggested as a sensationalist without any sort of policy substance. And we don't need another TV star as a president...

No more Actors or Actresses for Potus...this is ridiculous!!!
Do what you are good (or not) at.

Just because you are popular doesnt me you should be the Potus

Would a wet cat make a good pillow?

Nope and then maybe no one more time for good measure. I truly believe there are people in the United States that could actually make a very good POTUS. I also truly believe that none of them will ever get anywhere near to running for office.

As the current bigot in chief has shown, it takes more than money to make a president. She undoubtedly would be much better at it but the America people deserve someone more qualified. Michelle Obama is not qualified either as much as I admire her.
The republicans were taken for punks with 45 with being able to lie non-stop, not showing his taxes and not putting his companies into a trust as other presidents have done. For goodness sakes, the guy can’t spell! What college did this nut case go to?
I would hope that the American people have learned thier lesson with the current disaster. The president should have held office, legislative experience and no conflicts of interest.

She's just another incarnation of a game show host.

Support for Oprah being president comes from the same celebrity-worship that got Trump elected

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54588
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.