Agnostic.com

3 8

I must admit I wholeheartedly agree with what Donald Trump said, 85 minutes into the debate, - "I know more about wind than anyone!" Yep. He sure does.

Petter 9 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I bet he knows a lot about gas, too 😉

Varn Level 8 Oct 23, 2020

I know a little about environmental bird kills.
The number of dead birds are higher where they rest, which is frequently on power lines causing a higher incidence of bird corpses.
That’s just one factor, there are many more.
The distribution around windmills approach what would be expected if the windmills weren’t there.
But around coal plants there’s a dramatic increase in dead birds due to environmental contamination.
Statistical analysis lab in Auburn, a student project.

He had a problem with wind power because they are visible at one of his golf resorts and he thinks they're unsightly. He had a thing about that, so he brings up bird kill. As if he cares about wildlife.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:545944
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.