Agnostic.com

8 13

Well, the fevers have begun....tylenol is working. Son's test came back positive this morning.

Larimar 8 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stay clear, stay safe. Take Vit D3 and Vit C twice a day. Drink plenty fluids.

Doc started me on that in March with anti virals...now that I'm having symptoms she added in zinc and upped the C to bowel tolerance.

@Larimar nice to know you started early. This helps. I've been taking everyday since March. I didn't even get the flu this winter. ...shows it does build your immune system. I hope you all come through this. Recommend it to your son too. A study done in Spain, which was shared with me, showed that those that took these immune boosting vitamins didn't require ICU compared to those that didn't take them ...or at least only a very small percentage of those who took these supplements, required ICU.

Oh my. So sorry.. Open your windows and get fresh air.. Drink orange juice for your immune system...

Actually been using the window to go out to feed the corvids daily. They're spoiled babies that wait for me or come when I caw for them. Today's meal was hard boiled eggs, peanuts, and some berries that were a bit withered.

If he’s young and healthy he should be ok...but you need to take good care of yourself. Take as much medication as is advisable and drink plenty of fluids. Our thoughts are with you.

He's had it the lightest of us three. I think it was the wedding they attended...he stayed apart but she was in the wedding and around EVERYONE. I'm old and immuno compromised so it makes sense I have it worse than he does.

Please treat yourself better than usual.
I hope you can steer clear of those who tested positive.

It seems that older men are more likely to suffer badly, and women are more likely to have long term complications. As, I take it, your son is neither of those, it should all be well in a few days. Try to sleep and keep strong yourself.

So sorry to hear this. Best wishes, best thoughts.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon.

My doctor says as long as your liver is good, you can safely take up to 4000 mg acetaminophen daily.

that's helpful to know
Thank you!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546474
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.