Agnostic.com

4 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

After his term is over, he will probably high tail it to his Miami compound and not leave for ar least 2 years.

But Trump could raise WAY more money than Biden, according to Trump last debate, but, get this, he doesn’t want to.
Like a bully scared off by a big brother, “I could have kicked his ass too, but I didn’t want to.”
I don’t understand how stupid Americans are, I can’t believe so many support this waste of cholesterol.
Apparently it’s not about his genius, it’s all about the racism and meanness, it’s the only way any of it makes sense.

He is overconfident like Hilary was or he is throwing in the towel...

The grifter is broke, Can't donate!

He donated 80 bucks to that church, now.he is broke 😂😱

@Diagoras overdrawn, and not delivering on what he promised them any more than he delivered to the USA! "Overdrawn" with the Russian Mob is a Bitch.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546689
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.