Agnostic.com

6 3

Looking so forward to the Biden administration. These past four years have been a nightmare.
Let's get the climate talks restarted. Let's have a Democratic Congress not held hostage by crazy people. Give me business as usual before this plague descended (about 1980).
Let's make America Great Again!

Storm1752 8 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If we win that will just mean the people that think Democracy is only for "certain" ethnic groups and that any form of assistance is Communism will either become silent and scheming or louder and more violent. Then they'll wait until our guard is down and then they'll try the same crap all over again, even if it takes decades. Overt authority is the only thing these people understand and that's why it's their answer for every problem.

Trump will win. 362 to 176 in the electoral college.

I fear that they will steal this election and we won't have that opportunity. I've lost optimism for this country. I voted. I hope my vote is counted .

Me, too!

Varn Level 8 Oct 26, 2020

[insert comment about chickens]

Chickens?

@Storm1752 Not counting them until they hatch. I thought everybody knew that one.

Never count your money until it's in the bank. We're not out of this yet!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546970
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.