Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Trump says that if Biden is elected, seniors will have 'no air conditioning during the summer'

President Donald Trump said on Friday that Joe Biden's energy plans would result in seniors not having air conditioning in the summer.

snytiger6 9 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've never had air conditioning. I'm in Washington State. I do need an umbrella however.

I too live in Washington State.. and there are two to three weeks a year I'd like to have air conditioning, becuase it is uncomfortably hot.

For most of the summer we put box fans int he windows at night to blow cold air in, and then int he morning close everything up to keep the cooler air inside.

@snytiger6 I seldom need heating. Putting on warm clothing is usually enough, especially when augmented by a warm rug when sitting on the sofa. Air conditioning is a different matter! Every room in the house has it, with double glazing to keep out the heat. From late June until early September, any night that falls below 85F is a topic of conversation. Many, many days can exceed body temperature.

And once again Trump displays his ignorance of how wind power works... same speech. Wind power is only part of an overall electric grid....

"Biden will tax the wind!"

Trump has no plan whatsoever, he's just peddling fear everywhere he goes along with a couple vague promises. Pretty much 2016 again.

Whereas, if he gets elected, his arse will supply free heating for the nation.

But all the plumbers will quit before that job gets done.

@PondartIncbendog ..... and as a reason, citing asphyxiation. 😅

But he played down the pandemic because he didn't want to cause a panic. Right!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547219
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.