Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK This Is the Coronavirus Election

Ed Yong consistently writes lucid, insightful columns. Recently, he has been focused on Covid, and how the US has botched its response, most notably at the top.

alliwant 7 Oct 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, it IS only logical, isn't it, that when you have the King of Fools and Clowns running the entire circus that EVERY performance is destined to become nothing less than a 'Shit Fest.'

It’s the flu with media buzz

Media buzz does not kill 230,000 Americans in eight months.

@alliwant When you roll cardiac arrests, motorcycle wrecks, shootings, etc into it; it absolutely does. I work in medicine. I see it a lot. When hospitals get government funding for Covid deaths, that’s what happens.
I have more faith in god and allah than I have in the Covid numbers.

@CourtJester

But Covid was avoidable.

@St-Sinner as avoidable as the flu or the common cold.

@CourtJester

You compared with cardiac arrests. Covid fatality is high compared to flu and we have not fully understood Covid. There is a fear for a reason.

@St-Sinner I didn’t compare it to cardiac arrest. People that die of cardiac arrest are listed as a Covid death.

@CourtJester

Ah, sorry

@CourtJester "When you roll cardiac arrests, motorcycle wrecks, shootings, etc into it..." I have seen that exact line before, on another forum. Verbatim. I don't believe you for one second, either as a medical professional or concerning your claim that hospitals are manipulating vital statistics.

I agee.

2008 was about the economy and now it is Covid and it is destroying people's health, lives along with the economy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547572
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.