Agnostic.com

4 8

Lincoln Project give "Covey Spreader" Trump the Honey Badger Treatment.

Too funny! The voice is Randall (he goes by one name), who narrates the hilarious "Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger" video.

Meet the Covey Spreader

For good measure:

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've thought of Trump as the Honey Badger president since 2016.
Of course it took the Lincoln Project a while to see the resemblance, they're conservatives after all so they're a bit slow.

This is their version...

loved the clip i knew they were vicious but not about eating snakes and immune to there poison

..it appears the ‘Lincoln Project’s’ come up with something for all of us … but I’m still having the hardest time ...not envisioning them having pulled the same stuff on a multitude of Democrats over the last ..forty years … directly bringing us to ‘now.’ Damnit 😕 Glad they’ve ‘seen the light,’ but they are in large part, if not directly responsible for the dark 😟 Were we simply that much more intelligent than them?

Varn Level 8 Oct 29, 2020

The Lincoln Project isn't our friend, just an unlikely ally against the Covid Spreader.

Yeah send one after him or maybe her

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 29, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547754
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.