Agnostic.com

7 11

Puzzling bumper sticker: 864511320.

Then I remembered what it means to be "86'd." In Mafia terms, it means "to get rid of."

Funny, succinct and perfect.

Get it?

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe Biden only leading by 8pts. Are you guys on edge right now?

8 points is huge with only three days to go.. And yes, im on edge!!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜±šŸ˜‚šŸ˜±šŸ˜­

@TimeOutForMe

I have 2116 PTSD. I feel terrified and worried sick.

Iā€™m concerned but not freaking out

Got it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ not puzzling at all ...

86 forty-five November 3rd 2020
(i.e. Dump Trump!).

Not just mafia, it's a general term for "get rid of".

Trump complained because Harris had an "86 45" ornament on her desk behind her in a recent interview. He tried to say it was a signal to assassinate him. The man who has blatantly encouraged right wing militia violence is upset about a desk ornament. šŸ˜

Yup

Yup figured it out

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 30, 2020

If you had the date around the right way, 31120 it would make sense. šŸ¤£

@Cyklone

That would be March 11, 2020.

@LiterateHiker Not in Europe, or in the military dating system. There it's written 3 November 2020.

Everyone thinks their way is the right way šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

@Cutiebeauty yeah, but you're diff to the rest of the world and yours doesn't follow logically. Eg no, street, city, state. So it should be day, mth, year,. Just arguing for tbe sake of it here šŸ˜…šŸ˜… but you're wrong

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:548213
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.