Agnostic.com

13 9

LINK Man beaten and burnt to death for the crime of stepping on a Quran. : atheism

r/atheism post including Eastern Eye article about violence in Bangladesh

Hages 7 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mohammedanism "The religion of peace"

These Are The Charlie Hebdo Cartoons That Terrorists Thought Were Worth Killing Over

OH YES, a religion of peace. And remember don't draw a picture of their prophet either. The humans have to protect their omnipotent one

Religion of savages.

You must not insult the most insulting book ever written.

Another issue of ignorance here. The two men in question seem to have openly stepped on a Quran in a Mosque somewhere. Why did they do that? This is like asking for it. I'm reminded of the question of whether a person should go to prison for burning the American flag. So many people answer "yes." If nobody saw you burn it who would know? This is an important question. Here, knock this chip off my shoulder. I dare you.

I think it more likely someone merely said they did.

I posted that to Facebook and put my response there as well because I know there are some people who think like that there.

This is what they do when they can't handle people challenging their beliefs . . . . if you can't prove what you claim, then you have to murder those who disagree with you because you are to stupid to answer with science or logic. In fact, you can't answer with science or logic, because you can't prove shit . . . . all you can do is quote stupid verses and think that "proves it". These fools think that someone who wrote a book 1,388 years ago knew better than all the scientists, logicians, and modern thinkers today! This is only proof of your ignorance and stupidity! You can't prove it, so you resort to violence.

Yep, the religion of peace! Fuckers!

Bangladesh, a county run by a military junta disguised as a democracy, at least for the rich and quiet intellectuals.

That is religion for you. Hitch was right, religion is a poison.

They claim they don't speak for thier supreme being but they keep intruding his affairs. Barbaric set of people, "Religion of peace" headed by miscreants.

I step on a Bible and nobody says anything.

I step on a Quran and a bunch of murderous imbeciles want to kill me.

Enough said.

The Religion of Peace, isn't it simply wonderful?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:548217
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.