Agnostic.com

2 0

What happened.?

I feel as if I live in the Twilight Zone. Every day the news seems to get more bizarre. I once enjoyed reading the newspaper( Iam old) and keeping abreast of what was happening. Ethics seem to be out of fashion and bigotry has taken hold. Have I stepped over That line into doddering.?

Sappap46 4 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I also believe we are in a crisis but I don’t think we have encountered one quite like this. I have friends who are Trump supporters but it is difficult to understand the logic. It seem they are oblivious of what is going on. I can respect that people have different opinions but it’s like religion we see the reality so differently,some what like the Matrix

No you have not crossed that line. Our country is in the middle of a crisis and all we can do is watch and hope the good guys( The press) keep doing the tough job of exposing the corruption within the current administration. My wife and I have finally decided to get involved by volunteering with the local democratic party in hopes that If impeachment does not correct the problem than we will know we did our part at the ballot box to attempt to correct the course our country is heading in

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54827
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.