Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Conservative Christian Leader: A Man is “Responsible for How His Wife Votes” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

In a tweet that’s practically designed to be ratioed, Jesse Sumpter, a staffer at the church of COVID-denying Doug Wilson, says that men have a duty to control the way their wives vote.

snytiger6 9 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe you should have put in the silly random category.

Sometimes it's close or a toss up. I thought the idea of women subjugating to husbands was too serious a topic to categorize as silly, in this case. I just don't see that as being silly or fun. Even if the guy's ideas are way outdated and ludicrous.

He thinks all women think like the ones seducing positions and money from him.
Most people are willing to whore themselves out if the reward is great enough and they think they have a real shot at pulling it off.
Look at all the Republican whores in the Senate.
Then the enthusiasm from stupid bigoted Helen's at his rallies validates his weird ideas about women.
Professional anti feminist women like Ann Coulter WHORES (Women Hating Real Equal Status) is hardly a representative of any woman I know.
But that's the Republican ideal.
And the way he talked about his daughter, it was so creepy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:548413
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.