Agnostic.com

2 2

Dont forget to fall back tonight at midnight.

t1nick 8 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Every clock I own is on world time, except my car clock.
I remember when these time changes caused me all kinds of problems.
I wear an Apple watch, and use iPhone, and all my computers have Internet access regardless of the OS.
I never even look at the battery powered wall clock in my office, I don't even know if it works, I guess this is a good time to replace the battery and set the hands.
Good times.. 🙂
There's always an excuse to get all wild and crazy like this.
-sigh-

Damit - should have checked in sooner … before having set six digital clocks ‘ahead’ one hour -- one being Oregon, another Hawaiian time… Got most fixed, leaving the out of state clocks (daughter time) for later, in order to do the math 😉

Varn Level 8 Nov 1, 2020

..gotta add.. as I’d walked through the house wondering how I’d messed up ..I couldn’t help but think.. That’s what a wife’s for -- to instantly question - why did you just set a clock an hour ahead ..before I set them all ~

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:548533
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.