Agnostic.com

8 5

LINK Louisiana law to ban sex with animals wins Senate vote 25 - 10 | WWL

Really! Finally!! OMG who are the 10 that voted against and why?

HippieChick58 9 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who knew they would catch up with society?

OK, read the article, it was clear such a law existed before, but was so broad it included bans that were unconstitutional. Louisiana finally got around to replacing it with a law that we hope is well written, and won't get struck down.

My question, what was in the law that caused 10 people to vote against it? The devil is in the details. It could be they wanted a stonger law, or saw something they felt would cause the law to be struck down again.

I guess it's time to watch "Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex" again, especially the part about bestiality... always loved Gene Wilder.

How do you get to the point where you have to make a law....

Wellllll..... I never!

IKR!!

It's Louisiana. I'm wondering where they found 25 people to vote for a ban on sex with animals.

Not gonna read the article. My only comment is: leave the fucking animals alone, they have enough to deal with as it is. And "Only animals fuck animals."

Well, I agree with everything you said but technically humans are animals too. Just saying 🙂

@paul1967 pre-cisely, my friend. Some are just pickier than others.

Who ever they were,they got problems.

Coldo Level 8 Apr 10, 2018

Hilarious.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:54882
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.