Agnostic.com

6 5

This was on twitter.

Wildgreens 8 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Too late

If only!!!

The obstructionist republican fascists do not forget and always hate!!!

Democrats always seem to forgive, even when being fucked up the ass by these Obstructionist republican fascists!!!

Trump makes the it hard to remain friends with Republicans. I don't trust anyone that supports him.

Unity Level 7 Nov 2, 2020

Neither do I.

Does Bob lie like Trump lies?

He’s just like trump!

Republicans start talking unity every time they figure out that everyone knows they're criminals.
There's a question of justice-
Justice for innocent black people killed for being black.
Justice for thousands of families that had their children incarcerated for months at a time.
Justice for a quarter million dead that represents a quarter of the people killed by Covid-19 on Earth while we have less than 5% of the worlds population.
Justice for forcing us to keep a criminal in office after he was duly impeached for being a criminal.
Justice for tax evasion.
Justice for an endless fountain of lies.
Adults act civil, but adults demand justice even if they have to set down their civility for a few minutes to get it.
Get it?

They don’t comprehend what true unity means.

Its kindof a Republican talking point now that people are hating on the racists these days. It's strange how messages mean so many things in different context. I was going to wear my peace sign shirt a while back but decided against it. In the current context it felt almost like an anti protest symbol..

MsAl Level 8 Nov 2, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549044
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.