Agnostic.com

8 0

You walk into a Bar, and you see the most beautiful Woman, or the most Handsome Man. Would you approach and if so what would you say?

My ex partner walked to my table in a restaurant and said "Hello"
and that's it, then he proceeded to sit down.He was russian, and the only english he knew was Hello, Bye, Yes, No....lol

twshield 8 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd admire from afar. I prefer people watching to people interacting directly. Win win.

When a lot younger that was mandatory... as long she was not in partner company. Compliments, Dancing... but I never bother somebody not wanting to be bother. I used to not have my first drink until I knew my target first. You start drinking first... you lose focus. Night Life before Herpes and AIDS was the BOMB!!!! Never saw a better playground. Crete, Greece... spring break that lasted from late February until November. Scandinavians coming down looking for Brown Eyes. Villages where the ratio of man to woman was 8 women for a man... Tables were turn!!!! I remember my Isuzu Trooper full of women looking for guys to pick up... girls will be... that guy... call that guy over there. It was Ridiculous... Remember a Finnish College Basketball Team on Vacation... Whack!!!! Such a different attitude of the ladies... I got Spoiled and made it hard when back in America... Soon I could I took off for Germany. GF 3 inches taller than me. Here is a Personal Secret I always said... "Show me the most Beautiful Woman and I will Find You a Guy Tired of Her Shit". Same with Tall women... They are Very Intimidating and many guys just don't feel they can measure up. Often enough they live lonely lives because we just don't dare. I had a Blast in Germany. My group of girls... Petra 6'3", Stef 6'2", Connie 6'1" and Sabine 5'6" (there is always the one). Never knew how well liked were Puerto Ricans in Scandinavia until Crete. Americans too well liked in 20th Century... Bro... YOU JUST HAVE TO GO FOR IT. I used to fake taking photos of her with air camera if I have a wingman I employed him to move around the air lights and started to tell her to change her pose, many found it funny.... it was 20th Century Fun before cell phones. But there was this girl in Rethinmo that we never talked we just looked at each other in company or not but I never have interest going beyond because she was not a tourist.... she was a local. That was another Can of Worms I wasn't looking for. My buddies used to mess with me about her because of the lack of action between us. I knew my limitations and what I wanted... I Really Liked Her but for another time and place. Got to be the same for ladies and handsome men... Make Your Move, Quick, be Witty and Pleasant. "The Adventures of NightHawk and Creeper", he, he, ha... and women notice everything you do even before you met them so act accordingly.

Honestly, I would see if she checked me out first. Seems I'm socially awkward I would just have a few drinks, approach her and probably make a fool out of myself. Thankfully making girls laugh is a great way to break the ice and make the mood chill.

hell yeah I approach and I say "Come to Butthead."

I was once in a bar and saw such a woman on the other side. By the time I worked up my nerve to go over a little guy with a hairline mustache beat me to her. He said something, she yelled "What?", and then he said something else that made her laugh. They left together.
A week later the same thing happened with another woman. The next week I talked with him before he hit on the beautiful woman I had my eye on. I asked him what he was saying to these women. He confided that the hardest part is breaking the ice so he goes over and says "Tickle your ass with a feather?" They get pissed and yell "What?" He then tells them, "I said particularly nice weather. That's all." She laughs at her mistake and they get to talking about it. He told me to go ahead and give it a try with the woman at the bar.
I went over and said, "Tickle your ass with a feather" but, when she got mad, I got flustered and began stammering. "WELL," she demanded. "Oh," I nervously replied, "stick a feather in your ass. It's raining."

Thanks. Happy to bring a laugh.

I have no game, so I'd likely say nothing. She's going home with a far better looking and more outgoing guy than me.

The only exception would be if she was looking to get paid for her attention and I just happened to have her likely very expensive asking price. Money is the great equalizer in the mating game.

Of course, I'm also broke, so......

Looks have almost nothing to do with my interest. I observe behavior to decide if investigating further is worth my time or effort.

erm, are we all assuming this question means anything more than what it says? of course, we all first covet what we see and just for survival look everywhere or should. if my interest was of a romantic reason then like I say I would just be me and play it by ear. obviously, you have to be attracted to someone but beauty gets boring really quickly without substance. I don't suffer fools gladly and I hate fake people. if I'm not good enough to talk to then you definatly are not.

id be honest and play it by ear. we are all human and I hate bullshit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5492
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.