Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Republicans bite their tongues following Trump's election threats

The sooner Republicans rediscover the principles they "used to believe in," the sooner Trump will stop assuming he can get away with anything.

snytiger6 9 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I won’t bite my tongue at all. I’ll giggle my ass off when you are unemployed. It’s you’re own making. I’ll giggle my ass off.

I have yet to meet a politically progressive person who takes such great pleasure in they misfortune of others and gleefully looks forward to their suffering. It is pretty much always the right conservatives who do that.

@snytiger6 he is a rightwinger. It's all about him and the hell with everybody else.

@snytiger6 Three years of hearing about and seeing ANTIFA and BLM riots and what the democrats have been doing creates a bit of resentment. It’s right in line with how the liberals have been.

@CourtJester I have posted articles many times about how white supremacists infiltrate Antifa and BLM protests to start vandalism and violence. That accoutns for most of the vilence associated with those protests.

Let's be clear Antifa is short for ANIT-FAscist. They are not an organization, but re just people who care concerned about the (fascist) authoritarian direction republicans are taking us toward. Fascism is the capitalist form of Totalitarianism. It is jas dangerous as any other form of totalitarianism. The U.S., fought WWII to defeat it.

BLM is protesting the high instances of police killing unarmed black people. The resistance to BLM is based int eh fear of losing white privilege. If you have had privilege all you life then equqlity seems like oppression. That is they dynamic of what is taking place. Blacks and those who support them, want equality for everyone, and the privileged are upset about beign on equal footing when they had been in an advantageous position in the American Caste system.

The right wing points to the violence and vandalism, which was mostly instigated by white supremacists who infiltrated the protests to discredit them, and try to cast protesters in a bade light. However underneath it all is the fear of equality and having to compete in a society where the deck hasn't been stacked in their favor.

@snytiger6 That’s comical

Idiots

Republicans never believed in principles, they talk about principles until it's more convenient to violate the principles they talk about.
It was all about balancing the budget until they had the check book then they spend like a manic meth head.
They talk about family values, until they find a pool boy they want to watch have sex with their wife.
Republicans are gross virtue signalers and their virtues are lies.
They share that with fundamentalist Christianity.

Unfortunately most Americans are reactionary voters with very short memories.

They sold themselves to a despicable, amoral malignant narcissist....now, their problem is going to be regaining credibility. THAT can take DECADES!

Hopefully, with the present participants, there will be no more offices for them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549331
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.