Agnostic.com

3 0

America has become a failed state / from Alternet

[alternet.org]

creative51 8 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another author who's upset that Biden ran to the middle and Sanders didn't get the nomination? Cry me a river. The Democrat platform isn't liberal enough for him; tough. He vastly overrates the number of liberals in this country if he thinks a far left platform would have let the Dems sweep the board.

@creative51 He seemed to me to be complaining that the Democrats aren't going far enough in their reform ideas, without considering that any reform is better than the path we're on. He wants a revolution. Most people don't, when you consider what a revolution entails. Gradualism is a safer path and it still gets to the same place.

I'm also rather appalled that he decried the "liberal media's" lack of attention to Hunter Biden's laptop, which is a known debunked issue. It makes me wonder, again, if he's just against Joe Biden.

Hopefully we won't get to that extent.

Not yet, but we have come far too damned close.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:550017
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.