Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Pastor: God Is “Not Happy” with What Voters Are Doing to Donald Trump | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Pastor George Pearsons once claimed that babies in his church “were lifting up their hands” in worship — “All of them!” — during one of his services. He said this because he’s a Christian liar.

Naturally, we shouldn’t take him seriously when he says he’s channeling God regarding the election. But on Wednesday, during election coverage on the Victory Channel, Pearson claimed God was very unhappy with the results.

snytiger6 9 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like who cares what this idiot or God has to say about anything? Obviously the only way to get any response from him that would make and sense would involved Dollars.

Fucking God, that bastard's never happy with anything.

I wish I was answering this with my phone for I could use nausea emojis.

God should have voted.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:550217
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.