Agnostic.com

4 7

It must be official! Even the BBC now have Biden with 273 projected votes in the Electoral College.
Think I'll go out for a night on the town!
Oh damn! We're in Covid lockdown. Pass the moonshine!!

Petter 9 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Last night I discovered I had an unopened bottle of Jägermeister in my refrigerator. I don't know when I bought it, but I'm sure it was before I moved here, so over 7 years ago. Last night I decided I needed to open it, but wasn't sure what to mix with it. I had a moment of inspiration, poured it over ice and heavy cream. It was pretty good, and that bottle is no longer full, or half full. And I slept like a rock.

Do they still add the rest of the EC points on once they've counted all the mail-in ballots? or is it not necessary any longer since he's made the 270 and over?

Every vote is counted, irrespectively.

It hasn't been certified. Trump will take this to the court with endless litigation. Endless recounts. I don't think his handed picked SCOTUS can overturn the election. He will also try to get Republican state legislators to appoint their own electors and will try to get electors to sway from commitment to cast their view for Biden. I hope this all gets ironed out before 1/20/2021

me too.

☕ and 🍰 indoors for you then 😂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:550509
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.