Agnostic.com

4 9

Let all of us Conservatives take a deep breath and remember:
"Respect the rank if not the man"
Joe Biden will be our President for the next four years. I, for one, wish him well and hope he does a fine job.

bigpawbullets 9 Nov 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’ll have a hard time respecting a stolen election winner. I’ll wait for the legal actions to make it through the courts and the electoral vote to take place.

@Fred_Snerd Absolutely.

It won't. I have faith in America's ability to stumble along the correct path.

Yes indeed. Now we members of Agnostic.com can get back to "normal business". Bitching about knee-jerk Evangelicals, over-rewarded preachers with tax-free status, the rich paying proportionately less tax than the poor, etc. etc.
Maybe the US will also find time to investigate 45's tax returns and foreign debts. Not to mention various Presidential pardons of a dubious nature - in order to "encourage" future presidents.
With luck, the Republican party will undergo a spot of "house cleansing" and emerge more amenable to compromise, like in the great old days of yore, when America's two parties sometimes actually helped each other for the greater benefit of all citizens of the USA.

Great hat Petter!

@bigpawbullets I have quite a few Failsworth caps. They are a pretty ancient, Northern England company, experienced in protecting balding scalps against the cold!
Each year I need more and more protection!!

[hatsandcaps.co.uk]

I do too. He was not who I wanted nominated, but hope he rises to the occasion.

Thank you. This country is very polarized. We have a global pandemic which is in full force in this country. We have to unite and tackle this threat so Americans can get back to working together.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:550511
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.