Agnostic.com

4 3

It was obvious the fix was in. That POS knew it too.

WilliamCharles 8 Nov 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The ratfvckers denying the ratfvckery taking place are the worst ratfvckers of.

They all worked tirelessly in a united front to kneecap Bernie and then later push Joe over the finish line.

@TomMcGiverin - Clyburn acknowledged what I've said all along. They reanimated Biden's zombified corpse.

@WilliamCharles And we will all be paying for it, esp. four years from now.

Sadly accurate.

I'm dreading the announcement of Biden's cabinet picks which will, like Obama's, be full of Goldman Sucks folks, health care industry people, and others who will lobby for corporate profits and deregulation of their industries. And watch how the media will not critique any of it while the sheeple ignore the corruption of it. Oops, forgot the military industry contractors that will be appointed. I esp. like the part about white suburban liberals, a group I hate almost as much as Repubs. Every time a Dem gets elected prez, they fall asleep in their comfort and privilege, smugly saying they have once again done their part for the country. And if the poor, the unemployed, the people of Middle East countries or Latin American countries that the US military interferes with, invades, or occupies suffer from that, it's not the liberal's problem. They've got theirs and too bad for anyone who doesn't. Their arrogance and callousness is equal to the Repubs. I get just as angry and unable to stand them as I would talking to a Repub, who would at least admit and own up to their selfishness and callousness.

I knew it in my bones. Clyburn is such a lying, corrupt POS. Him and all the other corrupt black leaders that backed Biden over Bernie. Shows how little they actually care about the welfare of their race, since Bernie planned to do way more for blacks economically, educationally, and employment-wise than Biden ever thought about doing. Yet, when Clyburn and other black leaders endorsed Biden over Bernie, the corporate media then jumped on Bernie and accused him of being racist and that he "had a problem with blacks" because he couldn't get endorsements from any of their leaders except Jesse Jackson. They even bashed Bernie for not seeking an endorsement from Clyburn, even tho Bernie obviously knew Clyburn was a lost cause that would screw him over, but I watched how Bernie would not take the bait in the interview and bash Clyburn. More class and restraint than I would have had, which is why I don't run for office. Bernie graciously said he didn't think Clyburn would be open to endorsing him and left it at that.

Between the timing of when Covid hit, the collusion of Obama and the DNC to have all the other primary candidates drop out and endorse Biden over Bernie, having the black leaders endorse Biden, all of this right before Super Tuesday, was certain to stop Bernie, who I still think would have won in a landslide over Trump if he had been nominated as the Dem. Of course, Warren stayed in until right after Super Tuesday to make sure she took away plenty of Bernie's potential support, then dropped out. Next time we need a progressive candidate with big name recognition to run as a third party candidate and if necessary burn down the Dem Party. We've fucking waited over 50 years by then for our turn with the Dems, That's long enough and they deserve to lose and burn.

Good! Warren, Buttigieg, Yang, Harris, Klobushar especially Bernie would've all gotten crushed and you'd have four more years of Trump. Only Joe Biden could win and Trump knew it. That's why he tried to invent that phony scandal about Hunter Biden. The extortion of President Kalenzsky. He got impeached for that or it would have worked. Biden was the candidate he was afraid of. Good for Jim Clyburn. Wonderful thing he did.

Your take on this is so pathetically delusional. The DNC didn't ratfvck Bernie because they were afraid he'd lose... just the opposite. Establishment Dems are trying the maintain their death grip on power as they destroy the party from within like a cancer. Their fealty is not to their base, but their corporate puppetmasters. They have shown themselves to be decidedly undemocratic.

@WilliamCharles DNC isn't that smart. They got lucky. Trump ran a fear campaign against Biden trying to link him with AOC and Bernie. It almost worked. You are the one who is naive.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:550728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.