Agnostic.com

2 1

I found this most encouraging and informative.

WilliamCharles 8 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anyone who thinks Biden can be pushed to the left is either an idiot or deluded, often times both. I don't know about this video being encouraging, since I'm sure almost nobody but us will probably see it. I have never heard about these two people or their media platform, and I try to keep abreast of most alternative media.

I think it's encouraging saying shit's gonna change or they'll take their bat and ball and go home. We gotta play the hand dealt. It's a multi-pronged approach. Build Better Back Bench.

@WilliamCharles It's clear that, at least in most states, running as progressive rather than a centrist corporate Dem is a winning formula. But what makes you think the DNC, Pelosi, or Schumer really care about having majorities in their congressional bodies?

@TomMcGiverin - they're glad when they can blame their inaction on the opposition party.

@WilliamCharles Of course, anyone with a decent amount of skepticism and paying attention can see that most or all of what happens in congress is Kabuki theater between two colluding major parties. But the majority of Americans are rubes who never catch on to the charade.

Go get yourself a sajjadat salat and a kufi.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:551134
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.