Agnostic.com

2 0

" OUR LONG NATIONAL NIGHTMARE IS OVER! " .....really? ... think internal coup d'etat.

less and less do the media camouflage it. TRUMP is for all practical purposes, and behaviorally, moment to moment in practice, insane. he's a "malignant narcissist", a "megalomaniac", take your choice of the many labels that funny farm doctors have applied to him. remember the ad hoc committee of 13 prominent new york psychiatrists who publicly diagnosed him during the republican "clown car" debate of 2016? and of course, just behind his conniving talent, he's profoundly stupid. now, clear and present danger wise, TRUMP just fired his secretary of defense, an unprecedented action during a presidential transition. perhaps the greatest bulwark against coup d'etats here has always been our military's vocal tradition of shunning them. ( through what cabinet officer does a president control the military?). but the tradition of accepting command from the "commander-in-chief" is also strong. it would be a struggle. in the proceeding months several white house level military chiefs have said explicitly in press releases that they would have nothing to do with a coup. sec of def ESPEY has said the same thing a month or 2 back, while expressing muted contempt for trump. the FBI and CIA chiefs are both now under explicit threat of being fired. the election "fraud" trump ploy is obvious coup pretext bait, its an old path to power used my many dictators in the past. the muller investigation? the impeachment fiasco? roy shine, joseph mc carthy, and the trump founding brain trust?, his brother driven to suicide ?? his felonious bankruptcies?, the "your fired" tv show? how many of these psycho - cherries do we need to put on this cake? the cake is not going away. he will remain a sea anchor as our species attempts to forestall ecological catastrophe.

............................................ now HITLER was the same style of insane. his internal coup d'etat came in 1933, with a famous democratically legislatively passed enabling act giving him dictatorial powers, following the trumped up emergency pretext of a reichstag fire. ( AGAIN, SOUND FAMILIAR?) it came closely after his election as chancellor in 1932, something nobody expected. he had been widely regarded as a comic book joke figure. ( yada yada yada, sound familiar?). Hitler had real public grievances that he had latched on to, and a sizable 40% right wing "base", along with brown shirts, behind those grievances that put him into power. newton's 3rd law: for every sick action there is an equal and opposite sick reaction. the inequities of the versailles ww 1 treaty, stuffed down defeated germany's throat, had led to the 1920s german hyper inflation and a middle class ruined and desperate for any solution however insane . (hello? familiar? see the extreme excesses of feminism and black lives matter?, the rampant discrimination favoring the new woman and black carpetbaggers, affirmative action casuists from the newly minted apparatus of "freedom fighters" on the 6 o'clock news marching around in front of their scatter site housing, fat on their food stamps and alimony payments (we all know "it takes a village" ), demanding more give aways that the good hill billies won't take,. and now $15,000 per head/ per year? (( its vague)) "reparations" for slavery? this is the fuel that ends up making extremely close elections against obvious tyrants, ..... and reichstag fires and enabling acts.)

............................................................. issues of race and sex are complex. but now they are full of dialog taboos. many true things cannot be said without fear of 3rd rail electrocution for the kill-thought crimes of "racism" or "sexism". EVEN HERE. the new american national model has arm "sleeve" tattoos, nose rings, clit rings, and no one sees fit to comment on it. the middle ground of reason has broken. KOYAANISQUATSI is the story of our modern history, THE MODERN TEMPER is th early 20th century essay that best speaks of our decline. and its this tyrannical and crazy climate that has led directly to HITLARIAN TRUMP and the firing of ESPEY ........................................................ so here i am, talking among me new and valued friends. i confess that i love them, but they are given to endless discussion of how many atheist angels can fit on the head of a pin. they are as a group remarkably bright, sometimes brilliant, they are one of the few refuges of rationality . carl sagan is dead, long live tyson but we need much more. we need the smart atheists here to help extinguish the action that has produced the re action.

d

holdenc98 7 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

lets put this baby on an intergalactic gold record and launch it past the oort cloud. more effective that way

Not saying you're wrong about Trump, but try calming down and breathing dude. Are you on meds? You could use some help.

fellow "dude"(?) ......this is just an attempt at fancy pants name calling. we call that, here in the world of smart people, "ad hominen" thinking ......it occurs when, instead of addressing someone's argument or position, you irrelevantly attack the person or some aspect of the person who is making the argument. regarding needing help, i gladly concede that. and if there's a good doin woman in the crowd, or maybe two out there, i need all the help i can get, although at my age it would consist mostly of sitting around on my couch watching cosmos. as for my "meds", donworryboudit. mostly routine minor stuff for old age ailments.............. but thanks, and let me try to help you in turn. if you were to buy a touppee , perhaps it would cover up that blindingly shiny baldy dome of yours. unfortunately, now, you look like a que ball with feet ........... have a nice day!

@holdenc98 Just letting the rest of you all know that I blocked him for the very cheap shot of insulting me about being bald, like I can control my genetics. BTW, old man, you're not exactly Fabio or Brad Pitt yourself, so I wouldn't go tossing around insults on looks as a first option with strangers..
BTW, holden, I bet most women would describe you as at least "balding", you hypocritical asshole...

@TomMcGiverin oh well.....another well meaning best pal lost to textual confusion.. maybe some imogees would have helped

@holdenc98 The correct spelling is emojis, not that I prefer to use them. I think emojis are mainly for people who are too inarticulate to use words and sentences to express their feelings.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:551472
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.