Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Trump Replaces Four Senior Officials at the Pentagon! - YouTube (Trump is panicked and dangerous.)

Trump, who feels he has nothing to lose, is making his move to take over the government. The pentagon is worried.

EdEarl 8 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump cannot deny the votes from each state...and they are not in his favor! He can keep moving people out and around but he still can’t win...there is still the votes! The Republicans are now feuding among their ranks! It is still early...Biden will be the President!

Popular votes are not tied to electoral votes by law in every state, onlyby tradition. Theoretically, it is possible for Trump to win if enough of his cronies rig the electoral vote.

@EdEarl That still will be hard to accomplish! I can’t remember the number but most of the states have passed resolutions to give their electoral votes to the person with the most votes!

@Freedompath Maybe I am overly concerned, but Trump has worked himself into a corner, and I'm sure feels he has nothing to lose. The NY AG said, "No one is above the law." and that she is coming for him. In addition, loans he has procured are overdue. He will be billed over $374B when he leaves the White House. He will try everything that he thibks of to avoid leaving the White House.

@EdEarl There is no way to perceive trump in a reasonable light! I share your fear, trump is not predictable and worse...he is simply dangerous! Each of us is simply going to be forced to live with this reality until trump is out the door. We can do it...

@Freedompath True!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:551682
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.