Agnostic.com

8 1

Do you like to go to the Zoo?

I love going to the Zoo and seeing all of the animals. I am an animal lover. Do you ever go to your city Zoo?

5082gregory 7 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do but they're not ideal.

Some zoos. I love zoos with natural habitat, enrichment programs who foster animals who can't be in the wild.

I love seeing the exotic animals, but it is depressing that they are contained. It's even more depressing that so many are almost extinct in the wild.

JimG Level 8 Apr 11, 2018

I don't like the smell

It was fun when I was a kid, but s an adult I feel sorry for the animals.

Mixed feelings on that one.

I love the zoo in Seattle, tho I sometimes feel bad for the animals having to be caged. The breeding programs for threaten and endangered species is very important. The human herd sure could use some thinning. lol

I feel the same. The MN Zoo has done a good job of trying to recreate the environment for each species so they aren’t just stuck in a cage like the old days. But I do still feel badly for the animals at times.

When I was kid yeah if is looked after well

Rosh Level 7 Apr 11, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55181
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.