Agnostic.com

3 1

Republicans Atheists

Do you think the election was rigged?

paul1967 8 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, it's obvious that it was rigged. Trump rigged it openly. But he lost anyway, because he values loyalty over Intelligence.

What mechanism did Trump employ to rig the election? If you’re suggesting that republicans voted twice then I can set that to rest, the few who tried were unsuccessful.

@paul1967 (1) crippled the electorate by refusing to take any action against COVID-19, (2) refused to take any action against the Russian disinformation campaign, (3) blocked all attempts to provide federal assistance for Election Security, (4) actively spread disinformation about the voting system, (5) crippled the US Postal Service and actively interfered with the delivery of mail-in ballots, (6) appointed a corrupt person to the post of Attorney General and used that appointee to harrass whistle-blowers, (7) used the power of government to spread disinformation about his political opponent, (8) incited violence against poll workers, (9) intimidated minority voters by instructing armed vigilantes to surround voting places, (10) publicly advised his supporters that existing statewide Election laws should be ignored, (11) used his personal lawyer to make false public statements about the manner of vote-counting in an attempt to incite violence against against election workers.

Sorry, I could only think of a few.

@BitFlipper fair enough

@BitFlipper and Still lost! BUWAHAHAAHAAAAaaaaaaaa!

Ohferpetessake, get a brain!

I don’t know what that means. Are you saying Trump supporters need to get a brain or Biden supporters get a brain... or do I need to get a brain for asking the question?

@paul1967 got a mirror handy?

@AnneWimsey Do I have a mirror handy? Yes. What am I looking for in that mirror? Remember the question is do you think the election was rigged, my mirror says no, it wasn’t. I don’t think this one was and I didn’t think the 2016 election was.

@AnneWimsey I guess I don’t understand what you love about Trump? Is it a response to having a black President in the White House? Are you trying to recapture the security that only white men should be President? If not what is it about Trump that makes you feel proud?

@paul1967 are you out of your mind? When, Ever, have I expressed anything but hatred/disdain/disgust for drump?

@AnneWimsey you started this by saying, get a brain, then moved to got a mirror. It was all pretty hostile and directed at me or my question. You can’t blame me for thinking you supported Trump.

@paul1967 the hell i can't!
Tell me, how many Biden supporters have you seen/heard questioning the election? That would be NONE, it's only drump lovers doing that.....oh, wait, project on others much?

@AnneWimsey My question wasn’t directed at Biden supporters, it was titled, Republican Atheist. The question was Do you think the election was rigged? I don’t know you, or who you supported. I was simply responding to “Get a brain,” and “Got a mirror handy?” Both, sound like an attack to the question I posed to atheist republicans on this site. If you blame me for being confused by those cryptic responses from a Biden supporter then that’s fine. I’m not going to lose any sleep tonight.

Hey look, not one of them had the balls to answer. Color me not surprised.

I think those who support Trump are in a cult like delusional state of mind. There’s nothing redeemable with Trump and people confuse a strong stock market with a strong economy. The ultra rich are having a good economy the middle class is left paying the bulk of our debt and our children are loosing so much more. Trump is feeding a culture of hate across the board. There’s so much more to say about how damaging Trump is but I’m sure you know as much as I do.

@paul1967 Yes, but the scariest part is that those refusing to accept the election results are putting our democracy in jeopardy without realizing it. If their political coup is successful, one day we'll have a dictator they oppose because they sacrificed our democracy for Trump.

@LovinLarge Unfortunately I think they get that it’s jeopardizing our security, but they don’t care, it’s worth it to keep their deer leader. I have no idea what they see in him that garners so much loyalty. Is it the white supremacy aspect to his personality that they love so much?

@paul1967 It's hard for me to give them too much credit. Judging by the ones I've been exposed to, they are largely illiterate, uneducated, unaccomplished hatemongers with no regard for the truth and having no issue with cheating and lying to win.

They support him because they ARE him.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:551837
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.